Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Discussion: flies, centipede-style leggy bugs and spiders

we've had an infestation of flies and these centipede style alien bugs. The alien bugs mainly live in the bathroom around the toilet but they also occasionally crawl out when they get hungry for human meat. I have not had a good nights sleep since the infestation happened. In the middle of the night, I freak out and begin to search the beg and my mouth to make sure they haven't crawled in. I also wake up itching and stay itchy pretty much the whole day.. I switch this up with slapping anything that might be in there. Needless to say I'm bruised and red.

This happened once before in a previous house I lived only it was with ants. Ants are creepier because you wonder if they're going to crawl into your vagina looking for something smelly. I mean not that I have a smelly vagina or anything. Really...

I thought that the reason why the flies were popping up was because the maggots finally transformed into the pretty little butterflies they were meant to be, but I never found that dead body I buried under my house (so someone probably ate it).. and likewise I seem to find the flies everywhere I go now.

Anyway.. the main discussion I wanted to bring up was: where did the infestation come from?

No comments: